REGULATIONS OF SATYRYKON-LEGNICA 2012
- SATYRYKON 2012 International Exhibition is an open competition.
- The objects of the competition are drawings, graphics and other works of fine arts and photography created with the use of optional techniques, being originals, completed within the recent two years (2011-2012), and qualified by artists to:
J O K E
S A T I R E
(drawings without captions preferred)
- WORKS AWARDED IN OTHER COMPETITIONS will be excluded from the competition SATYRYKON.
- The format of the works - maximum A3 (297 x 420 mm).
- Works should be sent or delivered by February 12, 2012, packed in a protective cover to:
Chojnowska 2, AKADEMIA RYCERSKA
Organisers are not responsible for transport damages.
THE PARTICIPANTS ARE KINDLY ASKED NOT TO POST THE WORKS VIA ELECTRONIC MEANS AS THESE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THE COMPETITION.
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
However, organiser reserve the right to include one of the submitted works in the Satyrykon Gallery.
The work, chosen by the author, will in this way cover our costs of mailing.
- Works should be accompanied by their author's photo or caricature, a short biographical note and a filled application form (PLEASE USE CAPITALS).
- Works for the competition will be qualified by the international Jury.
- The Jury will award the following prizes:
Jury has the right of final distribution of the statutory prizes, change of their amount, or non-awarding them or non-awarding theGRAND PRIX SATYRYKON. Jury's decisions are final.
The competition results will be announced on March 1, 2012 at Satyrykon web site: www.satyrykon.pl.
- GRAND PRIX SATYRYKON 2012
- pure gold key and purse amounting to 6.000 PLN
- 2 gold medals and purses amounting to 5.500 PLN
- 2 silver medals and purses amounting to 5.000 PLN
- 2 bronze medals and purses amounting to 4.500 PLN
- 4 special prizes amounting to 4.000 PLN each
- Director of Legnickie Centrum Kultury (Legnica Culture Centre) award for a photography work in amount of 4.000 PLN.
N o t e !
AWARDS ARE SUBJECT TO TAXATION ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT REGULATIONS.
The condition to pay the authors is their arrival for the opening of the exhibition and collection of their awards by December 15, 2012, or it can be transferred into a bank account in a currency specified by the author.
- Authors of work qualified to the exhibition are given a presentation copy of the exhibition catalogue and a free-of-charge place in the catalogue.
- Organisers provide the competition prize-winners with gratuitous participation in the SATYRYKON 2012 event on May 31 to June 3, 2012.
- Works sent to the exhibitions will be exhibited in the country and abroad after the main exhibition, and then will be returned to their authors by the end of 2013.
WE KINDLY ASK THE AUTHORS TO NOTIFY US ABOUT ANY CHANGES TO THEIR ADDRESS DATA - RETURN ADDRESS / PHONE / E-MAIL.
- The organisers reserve the right to use the sent works for SATYRYKON advertising purposes without any special fees paid to the authors: to be exhibited and reproduced in a variety of advertising materials, as well as printed and circulated in catalogues.
- The prize-winning works become the property of the organisers and will be included in the collection of the Satyrykon Gallery.
- The exhibition organisers are the finial judges in interpretation of the regulations.
- Sending her/his work the artist agrees to the mentioned above rules and regulations and agree to the publishing of the author's profile in the post-exhibition catalogue.
- Legnica Centre of Culture and Fundation Satyrykon are organisers of the SATYRYKON-LEGNICA 2012 International Exhibition
(PL-59-220 Legnica, Chojnowska 2, tel. 0-048 76 852-23-44)
- Deadline for works reception February 7, 2012
- Jury meeting February 24-26, 2012
- Post-competition exhibition May 30 - August 26, 2012
- Return of works after the exhibition cycle December 31, 2013
Selamat Berkarya dan Selamat Berlomba
0 Response to "SATYRYKON-LEGNICA 2012 Lomba ngartun di Polandia"
Post a Comment